Hey dagger,

it'll have to be a custom query to the effect of "Call xyx()", but
depending on what data is returned you may still rely on regular
propel hydration.
Or some manual handling of the result set..

Just for the record, I had major issues last time I tried accessing
stored procedures via PDO. I was only able to call one procedure,
after which PDO failed to properly close the connection and wouldn't
allow me to call another procedure while the "first result was still
processing".. It's a well documented bug that forced me to bypass pdo
altogether.

Daniel