yeah thanks for the heads up ... i don't have a choice, my application has
to interact with a third party service and the only way they provide is
through stored procedures ... so really don't have a choice ... any pointers
to where i can get some good read about propel custom queries? and also
connecting to another db ... coz i have to get the data from the other db
and put it in my db
thanks