Hi,

we already tried to add timers (using sfTimerManager) on some key
algorithms (routing, culture detection, tree recursive searches, ...)
and we didn't find anything off the chart. It seems that everything is
slower than we expected but not too much, pointing us to an algorithm
issue.
I will try XHProf as soon as I will have a few hours behind me but I'm
not sure I'll find much more things compared to XDebug :(
Thanks !

Rémi

security at symfony-project.com