Moi,

I am trying to work through the jobeet tutorial. I have got to day 3
and try to use the url posted in the title.

The layout is rubbish, there are no images etc. Here is a snippet from
the top of that page:

  <head>
charset=utf-8" />
        <title></title>
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="/css/
main.css" />
0;   font-family: Arial, sans-serif... (and on and on and on)

The file /css/main.css is empty. I see the debug icons and so on at
the top right of the page.

Up till now, all the pages from the tutorial have been shown as per
the docs. What's happening now?

Cheers - VP

security at symfony-project.com