On Apr 20, 8:48 am, Haris Fauzi <haris.fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So what's the problem now? You said your web page looks like rubbish, that
> was because you didn't have the images & stylesheets. Now you have them in
> place, you should be able to have a better view of the display. Just
> continue the tutorial and see what you get next. When you finish day 4 then
> you should see better presentation of the Jobeet.
> FYI, the browser used in that tutorial is Safari, so don't expect to have
> the same display of widgets (checkbox, combo box, etc) if you're using other
> browser.
>
> Regards,
> Haris
>
> On 20 April 2011 15:37, voidpointer <voidpoin...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 19, 3:39 pm, Haris Fauzi <haris.fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Well, you're getting close. At least now the CSS has been recognised, I
> > > suppose.
> > > Look at the HTML source and see what you're missing, e.g. if there's any
> > IMG
> > > SRC tag then try to locate the image directly from the browser (
> >http://localhost:8080/images/logo.jpg,http://localhost:8080/images/lo...,
> > etc). See if the browser can
> > > retrieve those files and make it can.
>
> > > Regards,
> > > Haris

> > for
> > directories.

> > day 3

> > lang="en">
> > href="/css/

> > at

> > per

> > send

> > Google
> > symfony-users@googlegroups.com

> > Moi Haris,
>
> > There are no links to any of these images in the source of the page.
>
> > Via the browser, I can access all of the image URLs that you listed.
> > bg-header.jpg comes out as a black rectangle just under a cm wide and
> > several cm high.
>
> > Cheers - VP
>
> > --
> > If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it to
> > security at symfony-project.com

> >http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-users?hl=en

Hmmm...

The display I am getting does not look remotely like any of the ones
mentioned on day 2. Look at this snippet of source from the displayed
page

<-------------------------------------------- Text not image even
though the image is

available

want to work <----- All this text is displayed in a
with Open-Source technologies. You have a minimum of 3
years                                         td that is 15 chars
wide.
experience in web development with PHP or Java and you wish to
participate to development of Web 2.0 sites using the best
frameworks available.

OK. I will try to press on.

Cheers - VP

security at symfony-project.com