> I doubt anybody is using tcc with Sage since it is C only. And I do not
> remember ever hearing about this. The main problem with Sage's compilation
> time is mostly C++ and the dreaded configure runs, so I doubt switching to
> tcc from gcc will be much of a benefit.

Thanks vincent for posting your work so far to:

http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/detail?id=765#c14

That looks extremely interesting! It's just a simple .so file, that we
call from python, it quickly compiles everything in memory and
provides a compiled function (in memory), that you call using ctypes,
am I right?

I like this technology.

Ondrej