Hi ondrej,

This is sunny sharma from India. I was willing to take part in google summer
of code 2009. In the mean while i got your mail on gsoc . Luckily i was
learning python . But I am getting a problem while installing sympy. I use
fedora as my linux distro. I am very interested in your project.

I have read about sympy and its cool applizations in the field of
mathematics. With your permission I would like to include myself in this
project. I request you to please tell me what actually we have to work out
in this field.

Thankyou,

regards,
Sunny Sharma,