On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 02:02:16PM -0400, Joel C. Salomon wrote:

> Seems it /should/ work, so…  Can I run ISymPy from within IDLE?

No you can't. IPython doesn't run in IDLE.

However, this gives me an idea: Ondrej, are you aware that I have hacked
an IPython wx fronted. It is still a hack, and I am not proud of it, but
with a recent version of IPython, you can start it with 'ipythonx'.

You should be able to build upon this to do an 'isympyx'. If there needs
to be patches to the IPython frontend, I am glad to take them (just give
me a week, I am drowning under deadlines).

Gaël