Andy Ray Terrel wrote:
> * fcode function should move to something like the following signature
> (expr, *args, **kws) and look up the keywords, it gets too many
> optional keywords as is.

Are there convenient ways to check the validity of *args and **kwargs? The code
to process *arg and **kwargs becomes daunting when done properly. The
conventional way is actually really compact. I can not find something that can
replace

def fcode(expr, assign_to=None, precision=15, user_functions={}, human=True):

without introducing ten times the amount of code. If there is no elegant way to
do this, I don't see the purpose of *args and **kwargs.

cheers,
Toon