It's a lucky chance that I saw your email on my iPod before I left for
Albuquerque for my spring break.  I wouldn't have made it to Albuquerque before
the deadline.  I managed to do it on one of the campus computers in a computer
lab (my computer is out).  Sorry for the poor quality of the application, but I
had to write it out in under an hour.  On the off chance that we get accepted,
I hope that there are no issues for me applying as a student since I submitted
the application.  I talked to someone on the gsoc irc channel, and they said
you could change the admin after being accepted, so hopefully that is possible.
 I did not know your link id for the backup mentor, so I had to use mattpap as
in last year's application.

It's a shame that my computer has been broken this past week or else I might
have been able to help write the application.  The good news is that without
it, I have been making headway in the Bronstein Integration book.

Aaron Meurer