Hi,

It is great to see more discussion on the assumptions system.  I do
have a practical question.  I am starting to work on a general quantum
mechanics module for sympy with a few other people and we definitely
need something *like* assumptions.

* Which assumptions system should I start out using?
* Are there good docs on the new assumptions system?
* Are the new assumptions system in trunk (even if most things don't use them)?

Cheers,

Brian