On 15 Jun., 19:11, smichr <smi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There were a large number of changes pushed in today. Were these all
> issues that were up for public review? (If there were issue numbers
> attached to the changes in the commit log I wouldn't have to ask but I
> only saw one of the nearly 30 that had a reference to an issue number.)

That was me, finding some hours to review many embarrassingly old
unreviewed patches. See [1], I comment always on the corresponding
issue when I push a patch in.

The patches were long enough up for review, no one objected and I was
+1 for them. So our policy was respected. If something got in that
shouldn't in your opinion, feel free to mention it.

I'm sorry Chris, I had not the courage to review your monolithic 1766
branch again, but I've seen that you recently split it into
independent patches apparently, so I'll have a look next time. :)

For following the issue changes, I prefer [1] by the way. This is
besides our mailing list the channel for patches. It has the advantage
that patches do not get forgotten.

Vinzent

[1] http://code.google.com/p/sympy/updates/list