On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Ondrej Certik <ond...@certik.cz> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 2:58 AM, Christophe BAL <projet...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > there are versions of Numpy for Python 3.1.
> >
> > Is there a version of sympy for at least Python 3.1 ?
>
> It's not. We haven't had resources to port SymPy to Python 3 yet.

It's been brought up before.  I made the mistake of posting in one of those
threads and got myself volunteered to work on it :).  I'm ashamed to say
that I almost completely dropped the ball on that front; if you search out
my name, you should be able to find the relevant threads fairly easily (I
can take a look if you can't find it).

IIRC, the easy stuff's been done; there are a few odd cases here and there
that were causing trouble, but mostly it was just an issue of no one
explicitly dealing with py3k compatibility.

As a note, Python 3.2 just dropped, so I'd target that if you want a
specific 3.x version.