On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Ondrej Certik <ond...@certik.cz> wrote:

> We need to find someone who would take a lead on this and start
> pushing things in.
>
> Would you have time to do it?

Possibly.  I just started work again after the quarter-end and a week off,
and it's looking like I will be working only half- to 3/4-time, which, with
the lack of any summer classes, provides me with plenty of time for
interesting projects.

There are a few important considerations, however.  First, I have a number
of (personal) projects I promised myself to get some work done on.  They are
mostly small little things, and I've made great progress on the one I was
most concerned with, but nonetheless, they are there.  Secondly, I am not
particularly familiar with the SymPy codebase; I used it a bit in a project
a while ago (which is how I ended up subscribed to this list), but other
than that and my occasional reading of these messages, I am a complete
newcomer, both to SymPy and CAS like this.

With those things said, I would be willing to spend some time working on the
issues that have been brought up, and in general, nag people about Py3k
issues and such, to make sure that development in that area continues (even
if at a slow pace).