On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 4:57 AM, Aaron S. Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For issue 2200, we didn't decide if limit(sin(x), x, oo) should raise an
> error or should return nan (or something else).

Hello everyone,

Hi Aaron, I was wondering why limit(sin(x),x,oo) should have any other value
than 0 ?
Is it not equal to  k/oo where k is some finite number in [-1,1], which
clearly tends to zero ?
Please tell me is there any flow in my thinking or if I am missing something
or is it because something related to SymPy.

> Aaron Meurer
>
> On Mar 17, 2011, at 1:25 PM, Chris Smith wrote:
>
> > SherjilOzair wrote:
> >> Mr. Ronan,
> >> You've been a great help. Please help me start up my suggesting me a
> >> small project or patch.
> >> I would be very grateful.
> >>
> > Issue 2180, 2198 or 2200.
> >
> > --

-Regards
Hector

Whenever you think you can or you can't, in either way you are right.