Hello Hector,

limit(sin(x),x,oo) means sin(x) evaluated, as x approaches to infinity from
default positive side.
It is an oscillatory limit, equal to k and not k/oo, where k can be anything
in [-1,1].
The answer should be Nan, and not an error, as then, sympy would be more
robust, and users will be able to use the math.isnan() function to check if
a limit is defined or undefined.

Regards,
Sherjil