So Ondřej, Christian, and I talked about this before GSoC, but I forgot to
mention it on the list.  We need to figure out, as a community, how to remove
the old assumptions system and merge in the new one.  We have already had
several branches attempting to do it, and we couldn't even get a GSoC to do it
because we don't really have a clear strategy on how to do it.

So I think what we need to do is edit this wiki page
(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Assumptions) and under the "Approaches"
section, but your ideas on how to do it, along with a list of pros and cons,
like

Idea:
Describe the idea.

Pros:
List the pros.

Cons:
List the cons.

And edit each idea with the pros and cons that you see with it.  And then from
there hopefully we will be able to see which way will be the best, or at least
it will be easier to make a decision about it.

By the way, the examples on that page need to be removed, or refactored to fit
the above form.  The page was hijacked from something else, so probably they
should just be removed.