I've written a draft changelog, you can check it out on the wiki:
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Release-Notes-for-0.7.0

I tried to note just the bigger changes, but I'm sure I made some mistakes
along the way due to not understanding the code. I was working just off the
commit messages and files changed, as looking at the code would have taken
too long. Notably, I ignored the changes around polys and quantum - I hope
people who know this code better can help. Other than that, comments and
changes are very welcome.

Note, I tried to reference commits and issue numbers in changes (in case a
change is spread over many commits, just the first/most important few are
listed). I feel like it's a good idea, to allow interested users to easily
see the exact changes, how do you all feel about it? I wasn't very strict
about it in any case.

--
Vlada Perić