Hi,

On 16 May 2011 07:57, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Matteo Boscolo
> <matteo.bosc...@boscolini.eu> wrote:
> > hi all,
> >
> > Do not forget PythonCAD ..
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/pythoncad/
> > we are using sympy for all geometrical operation ..
> >
> > last yeard I made an youtube video that show how to render sympy data to
> > PythonCAD and how to get sympy data from PythonCAD
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnxRDj4qyc4 (Watch in hd)
> >
> > I will have a talk at europython2011 in Florance and of course I will
> talk
> > about sympy:
> >
> http://ep2011.europython.eu/conference/talks/developing-a-cad-application-as-hobby
>
> Cool.  Let us know if they post a video or at least the slides.

There are more applications that we aren't aware of. For example last year
on a conference I learnt about a fluid dynamics solver (
http://sailfish.us.edu.pl/) that uses SymPy for symbolic preprocessing.
Unfortunately we don't get too much (if at all) feedback from such projects
about what should be improved or implemented in SymPy to make it more usable
as an embedded symbolic mathematics system.

> Aaron Meurer
>

> > Regards,
> > Matteo

> textbook