The functions module is fine.  I just tried it, and I think they can
all be fixed.  The only exception would be if pyflakes has made a
mistake and things that something is wrong but really isn't (this can
happen sometimes due to the dynamic nature of Python).

I think it's actually pylint, not pyflakes, that I was thinking of
regarding that comment.  I will modify the task description to make
this clear.  Note that pylint gives way more output, but a lot of it
is things like "Invalid name "z" (should match
[a-z_][a-z0-9_]{2,30}$)", but short or long names like that are
actually fine. You can use pylint or pyflakes to do this task (but if
you choose pylint, ignore the invalid name and "too many..."
warnings).

Aaron Meurer