On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Matt Habel <habel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The first one is more along the lines of what I'm asking. Lots of the
> test files do things intentionally to make the tests correct logically
> that don't line up with checking in lint or flakes. For example,
> raises needs a string that has functions in it. This doesn't register
> as the function being used so the import is worthless in flakes mind.
> There are lots of examples, x being redefined with odds only, or
> something like that. So to check these files I would need to
> understand all the tests... which would be hard for something like the
> integrals or other higher level maths.

Right.  This falls into the category of what I was saying, where it
doesn't know everything about the code.  So for those things, you can
just ignore them.  But you should double check to make sure that it
really should be done that way, and that there isn't really some bug
in the test file.

And by the way, if you can't understand what's going on because you
don't understand the math (or for whatever reason), feel free to ask
here about it.

Aaron Meurer