I read documentation before some days and I was playing around with SymPy.
I had a look at ideas page and SymPy road-map. But due to midterm at my
university I don't have enough time give in. I have a plan to get my hands
dirty and fix something to get comfortable with SymPy's code. I'll discuss
ideas on IRC as well as on this list as I'll get any idea. Thanks for your
suggestions.