I am an undergraduate student currently doing my Masters in
Mathematics and will be doing my B.Tech in Computer Science. I have
been doing both discrete and abstract maths for almost three years now
and I love coding in Python. I would very much like to be part of GSOC
2012 for SymPy. I was going through the 'Project Ideas' page and three
projects particularly interest me:
'Improving Series Expansions' ,,, 'Implementing definite integration
algorithm using residues' ,,, and  'Risch Algorithm' (on which you
worked in 2010).
Could you please let me know about the status of the Risch algorithm
project and also the other two??? Also any suggestions will be really
helpful... Hoping to hear from you...