Hi.

I'm not sure how relevant the residues idea is now that we have the
Meijer G algorithm implemented, as this is more powerful than that.
There are still some integrals that are easily computed via residues
that aren't done with the new algorithm, but it's probably better to
fix those by extending the Meijer G algorithm.

Tom, what do you think?  Would a residues algorithm still be
worthwhile?  If not, please remove it from the ideas page.  And if so,
perhaps you could write up some more about it in relation to what we
already have.

Regarding the other ideas, perhaps you could tell me a little more
about your background in algebra, so that I know what level of work
you can handle, and where to start the discussion.

Aaron Meurer