Am 12.02.2012 17:00, schrieb Sergiu Ivanov:
Despite my "arguments", obviously, I can't but ask you to trust me on
the fact that I'm any good.

Heh. The worst thing that can happen to the code you create is that it's server as an example how not to do it ;-P

Not that I think you're heading there with your project.
You know your topic well enough to try explaining it to the unknowing, and that's quite a lot.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, but I see a fine set of tools and ingredients arranged and a cook who's obviously feeling comfortable with them.
Good prospects, I'd say.