Hey all - My name is Sam and I'm a first year student studying
Electronics and Computer Science, my main interests at the moment are
cryptography and computational Mathematics.

The project I'm interested in is creating an Android and/or IOS app
for SymPy, I've done some minor android dev in the past as well as
having read a lot of information about its architecture etc. For this
reason I'm thinking that my plan of action would be to get a
functioning android app before I considered beginning work on an IOS
one (I've done a handful of basic exercises in Objective-C and that’s
really I know in terms of IOS development at the moment).

I'd also like to know if people think it'd be a good idea to get the
soft keyboard and an app functioning purely as a friendly SymPy Live/
Gamma interface before working on getting a local version functional
(which be the ideal final aim)?

Thanks
Sam