I wonder how often we have a CAS on a mobile device :)

Anyway, I am curious to know what the energy footprint of the core
sympy algorithms will be. It may be the case that in order to conserve
battery life, we might need to change how certain algorithms are
implemented, leave some sub-expressions un-evaluated, introduce more
laziness in computation, etc. Thesis topic anyone? :P

Do TI and HP publish what algorithms they use for their programmable
calculators?