Well all we need to do is release.  Then the Sage guys will merge it
in.  If anyone wants to expedite the process, you could help with
blocking issues
(http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/list?can=2&q=Milestone%3DRelease0.7.2+&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Reporter+Summary+Stars&cells=tiles),
especially the ones with Priority-Critical.

Aaron Meurer