Am 03.07.2012 20:34, schrieb Sergiu Ivanov:
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Joachim Durchholz <j...@durchholz.org> wrote:
Am 01.07.2012 22:48, schrieb Sergiu Ivanov:

[0] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ordereddict

We want key order.
OrderedDict remembers insertion order, so it's close but doesn't match.

I was under the impression that any order would do, as long as it does
not depend on external factors and is thus the same for the same input
data.

That depends a lot on how the affected tests are set up.
My impression was that the test wants to see a certain result, and the random-influenced SymPy code gives the right result but in a different order. So while the order as such is irrelevant, it needs to come out the same for value built on different execution paths (here: SymPy algorithm vs. constants built by the test code).