Count me in.

There is a ton of possible task concerning implementing new types of
plots and updating the wiki with examples of them. I will be able to
focus on those.

And I am wondering, how plausible is it to ask from a GCI student to
help me with finishing my WIP pull requests. Also I have some
spaghetti code implementing the MadGraph Feynman diagram generator
that I want to submit to sympy. Refactoring it can fit in GCI, right?
Anyway, all this can be discussed when we start listing the tasks.

However I should warn the admins, that I will be able to spent at most
4-5 hours a week on this. Even this may turn out an optimistic
estimate.