On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:04 AM, Ondřej Čertík <ondrej.cer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think it's set to the right category.  Probably the bot that updates
>> the planet has gone down.
>
> That's weird. I just checked the logs and the bot is running, here is
> the latest log from today:
>
> https://gist.github.com/3973714
>
> However, the latest update to the page is 4 days ago:
>
> https://github.com/sympy/planet.sympy.org/commits/gh-pages
>
> and as you can see from the log, it says:
>
> Switched to branch 'gh-pages'
> No updates found, no commit is generated in gh-pages
>

> Which means that the planet update didn't find any changes. However,
> clearly, using the
> link from the log, this shows new updates:
>
> http://blog.krastanov.org/category/sympy-2/feed/
>
> So something is wrong. Any ideas?

Ok, so Stefan's latest blog post was added by this commit:

https://github.com/sympy/planet.sympy.org/commit/99283bcad894912ba23a929f890d46d5ca2d8bdb

So as far as the bot goes, it seems that all is good and this looks
like a github issue.
The update happened on Oct 24, so let's look here:

https://status.github.com/

It says:

"""
OCTOBER 24, 2012 – MINOR INTERRUPTION OCCURRED
06:39 AM PST

Service to all impacted repositories has been restored.
06:34 AM PST

A small number of repositories are unavailable while we perform
emergency maintenance on a fileserver pair.
"""

So maybe we were affected by this, I don't know. So I pushed in this commit:

https://github.com/sympy/planet.sympy.org/commit/b120e8de51ede603984ec3e61ac57bd60fbdd3d9

And now the pages are updated!

http://planet.sympy.org/

So this really looks like a github issue.

Dia, is all fixed now?

Ondrej