Last year, I just did a CSV export of the issues and imported it into
Google Docs.  Feel free to get a jump on this as well if you want.

By the way, did they make a distinction between just linking to a bug
tracker and saying that we've tagged a bunch of issues in the tracker?
I agree that just submitting a link to the issue tracker and saying
that any of them could be tasks is not very good.

Aaron Meurer