On Oct 29, 2012, at 1:23 PM, Stefan Krastanov <krastanov.ste...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I tried to export to CSV, however the old categories are still not
corrected/removed and I can not remove them myself. I would prefer to
have this corrected before proceeding.

You should be able to edit issue labels, as well as bulk edit them.

By the way, if I remember correctly in the list that we submitted last
year there were tasks that were not in the issue tracker. Shouldn't we
check them out? I have no idea where to find the old list.

The old list is at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiMKW-ZM-_fedFpSWm51VFBFZkdTRnh3WkhYRndSVXc
(let
me know if you can't read that). I'm pretty sure they all had issues,
though.

On 29 October 2012 20:09, Stefan Krastanov <krastanov.ste...@gmail.com>