On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Stefan Krastanov
<krastanov.ste...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have started
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Allq_N-5TER9dHhDRVJxSTU4SEZ5X3FRZ1hhM3FIN3c#gid=0
>
> If I remember correctly last year we agreed that from the point from
> which we have this spreadsheet we should add tasks both to the
> spreadsheet and to the issue tracker. Right?

If it will help, you can add another tag to Google Code,
CodeInAddedToSpreadsheet, to keep track of what's been added to the
spreadsheet.

> Anyway, the spreadsheet is just the import of the tasks, it is not
> formated and augmented yet. Help needed...

Hopefully we won't need to do this (at least to much of a degree)
until later.  Just a simple import should be OK for the application
period, no?