I am adding everyone from
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sympy/KrpvxADqAxM/discussion who
said they would help mentor to the application (who hasn't added himself
already). Namely, I am adding Ondrej, Vladimir, and Sergiu.

If anyone else can mentor, please add let me know tonight, so I can add you
to the application.  The more mentors we have, the more likely Google will
be to pick us.

Aaron Meurer