OK, I've submitted the application, so if you make any more changes to it,
make sure to ping me so that I can update it on Melange.  I'm not sure when
the actual deadline is, but it sounds like it will be the end of the
(Pacific time) day tomorrow (Monday).

Otherwise, if you want to help, add more tasks, and also add yourself to
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/gci-2012-mentors.  I suppose it
wouldn't hurt to make sure that
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/gci-2012-landing is up-to-date as well.

On the application, instead of putting a screenshot of SymPy Live, I
uploaded the version from right before the program and added a link to it:
http://1.sympy-live.appspot.com/, as well as a link to the current version.

Aaron Meurer