On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Matthew Rocklin <mrock...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Despite adding the following to the planet.ini file my posts don't seem to
> be propagating.
>

> [http://matthewrocklin.com/blog/feed.sympy.xml]
>
> name = MRocklin

Again, I pushed in this bogus patch manually:

https://github.com/sympy/planet.sympy.org/commit/d37028cf6ffef15d8807e09d865126e88fb833f1

and it's there. So GitHub again didn't update the pages. In fact, I
suspect that maybe github has stopped updating the pages if pushed in
by the bot. I don't know, we would have to investigate, but I am
currently busy. So in the meantime, just push in a patch like that
manually if you want to update the planet.

Ondrej