Hi all,

Sorry for not reacting sooner (and happy new year by the way :)

The text describing my project is exact, however most of the side
projects that were mentioned are not merged. I will try to continue
working on them when the current tensor module by pernici is merged.

Concerning the comment by David Joyner, the full name of @pernici is
Mario Pernici IIRC.

I will also see what is missing about my report and fix it.