Cool.  Does mathjax printing work in the notebook (i.e., %load_ext
sympy.interactive.ipythonprinting)?  You may want to automatically
include a mathjax install so that people don't use up their data plan
IPython.external.mathjax import install_mathjax;install_mathjax()).

You might also want to post this on the IPython list.  I'm sure people
there would be interested to see this as well.

Aaron Meurer