On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:39 AM, Sergiu Ivanov
<sergiu.v.iva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 04:02:23PM -0700, Aaron Meurer wrote:
>>
>> Now, to the main issue.  Who is willing to mentor this year? If you
>> are willing, please add your name to the bottom of the ideas page.
>> It's OK if you are only able to mentor certain projects. Just note
>> that. Even if you are on the fence, add your name.  The more potential
>> mentors we have, the better it looks to Google when they are reading
>> our application.  When it comes down to it, you won't have to mentor
>> anybody unless you want to.
>
> Unfortunately, I will most likely be very busy with other stuff this
> spring and summer.  However, I will readily devote my spare time to
> helping people out.  Do you suggest that I add myself to the mentors
> list anyway?
>
> Sergiu

You can still help us review applications.  I would not add your name
to the wiki unless you are actually willing to mentor, so that I can
see who exactly we have who can mentor people, but when the time comes
to review applications, let me know if you are interested in helping
out, and we can add you in.