Hello all,

I am Aman Shah from IIIT - H, India (3rd year) and am thinking of applying
to sympy for gsoc 2013. I am interested in applying for a quantum mechanics
related idea like symbolic quantum computing or maybe converting the
assumptions system. I have a good programming background but I need to
brush up my qm concepts. I had done a quantum computing project in my first
year and have taken 2 qm related courses. However, I would be very thankful
if someone could explain exactly what is needed to be implemented in the
quantum computing idea. I have downloaded the source code and hopefully
will start submitting productive patches soon. I am also interested in
working on the quantum mechanics package so maybe I'll start by submitting
some patches there.

Thanks,
Aman Shah.
IIIT - H.