OK after some reading let's see if my understanding is correct. Python
variables are actually "identifiers" that sort of
point to objects. In my example, i and j bind with the 2 inputs (symbol or
integer) of KroneckerDelta. Even though
I reassign i and j to different values, the actual inputs stay unchanged.
Is this correct? If so, how should I change them?

Bi Ge