Thanks Aaron. We've been working on this application
https://pydy.org/gsoc_2013_organization_application (which takes a lot of
inspiration from SymPy's work). We'll give it a shot and hopefully we can
round up several students to work on a couple projects in SymPy and maybe
some outside.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791