Hello to everyone here,

I am trying to find the root of the next equation using Newton method:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=d%2Fdx%28du%2Fdx%29+%3D+%28-3%2F%28k1%29[x]%29*%28k4[x]-%28k2[x]%2Bk3[x]%29*u^%281%2F3%29%29+*%28%28du%2Fdx%29^%282%2F3%29%29
which has 2 boundary conditions (u(x=0)=0, u(x=n(max) = m (constant)) ...

Please, do someone knows if it is possible to solve this nth nonlinear
second-order differential equation with sympy? (1D - x(1,n) , u(x), k1-k4
calculated on each x gridpoint).
If I will use Central differencing to "simplify" it. Could be possible then
to use sympy to help me to solve it ? ( system nth equations) How to
calculate the Jacobi in this case for the Newton method? Do you know or see
somewhere any relative example ?

Please, any help will be more than welcome,
Kas