Stefan,

I manage to figure out what the k1_func()  works. My questions is how to
use this inside the def" my_first_derivative" ?
And one more please, this problem theoretically should be solved with a
Newton iteration, cause is a 2 boundary condition ODE.
Through this way ( without using scikits.bvp_solver ) , I will calculate
the u approximation root  on each x ?

kind regards,
Kas