I had a 2 day break between exams so I began work on the CoordSystem class.
Hopefully, I'll be able to make a WIP PR before 15th.

One problem I am facing is this: In this class, there is a *lot* of
initialization going on. A part of that is generating non-commutative
symbols to represent the basis elements. Since we planning to support n
dimensional coordinate system for rectangular coordinates, I would need n
basis elements.
So, I basically need to do initialization n times like so:
self.e1 = Symbol('e1') ... upto n times.

Obviously this is not feasible since we don't know n.
I can get a tuple of symbols using the symbols('e1: '+ str(n+1)) but then
again is the problem of initializing the object properties.

The only way I can think of doing this is to use the exec statement.

sym_tuple = symbols('e1:' + str(n+1))
for i in range(1, n+1):
    cmd = 'self.e' + str(i) + ' = sym_tuple[ ' + str(i-1) + ']'
    exec cmd

But then again, I know that using exec is frowned upon in general. So, is
there a better way to go about this?