I have been reading the documentation of the mechanics module and looking
at the code to understand how the vector module will fit in with
`mechanics`. Most of the things are clear to me at this point.

Now I'd like to know a little more about using dyadics. I have read about
dyadics from some web resources. A Dyadic class is already implemented in
mechanics. Now, I have two options: Either to modify the Dyadic class
present in mechanics to play nice with the vector module, or, to make a
separate Dyadic class as a part of the vector module.
If dyadics can be used elsewhere in SymPy, then I think that the latter
option would be better. If not, and if dyadics are being used only in
mechanics, then we can just modify the existing Dyadic class.

So, which option would be better?