I will add this to the wiki later. My only issue with option 3 is when
dealing with objects that need both an id/name/handle and some sympifiable
information (like unspecified number of dimensions). The MatrixSymbol is
good example.

One way around this is to implement BasicString but this will end in
reimplementing a badly defined type system instead of using the one
provided by python. Or we can say that Symbol is our string type (which
some time ago Aaron was in favor of, but Ronan was agains).

Somewhat related, why should we use Integer(1) and not int(1)?