I can implement Jason's idea, if you don't mind Prasoon. I had set some
time in my timeline to work on the framework, and I can utilize it to
implement the said functionalities via your API in mechanics. Since your
module deals more with coordinates, I can deal with the 'time' and 'motion'
part, with the help of the mechanics team. Some factors will have to be
considered like motion of frames wrt each other, derivatives wrt time
(which are different in different frames), etc. which aren't really a part
of vector calculus, and they belong in the physics module.
About the API, Prasoon, I guess we can start work if the mentors are ready.
We hadn't really talked much about time variables, but the coordinate
functionalities may be done as you and Stefan have worked out. @Stefan,
@Gilbert, how do you think we should proceed?