Hi,

I have implemented a function for the product of a dense vector  and
 sparse matrix, please see the last commit of [1]. I have tried to shot two
things--

1. This is the first function in which I have tried to add support of
domains, I am not sure if it is done the right way.
2. I have made sure that the running time is O(nnz) where nnz is the number
of non-zero elements of sparse matrix. I have tried to make it as efficient
as possible.

-Saurabh

[1] https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/2190